Video Content Executive
Video and Digital Assets Executive
Start Date: 1st May
Rate: GBPCompetitive PWD
Our client is an international utilities company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering utilities services to many millions of people across Great Britain
About the Role:
To develop high-quality and engaging visual and audio content on a new Employee Digital Workplace (EDW) platform, to aid understanding, enable interaction and deliver a simple, rewarding and enjoyable user experience.
You will be Responsible for;
- Create, or manage the production of, a range of engaging visual content for the new EDW platform.
- Produce, or manage the production of, video, including animation, for the EDW.
- Produce, or manage the production of, infographics and other imagery to represent information and data in easy-to-understand and appealing formats for the EDW.
- Produce, or manage the production of, photography and illustrations for the EDW.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to advise on and develop visual and audio content for the EDW.
- Develop and manage an asset and image library for the EDW that conforms to brand and visual identity guidelines.
- Seek new ways to connect and engage with employees through visually appealing, stimulating and interactive content for the EDW.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the different forms of visual and audio content.
- Excellent knowledge of how visual and audio materials can bring content to life in an interactive and engaging manner.
- Ability to produce materials or demonstrate a proven track record in the management of the production of materials, including video, infographics, photography and other imagery.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment with experience of working on an EDW an advantage.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability translate complex ideas and briefs into plain English for a range of audiences.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.