Senior Care Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants for a lovely medium sized Residential Care Home located in Pensnett.
Our client cares for just under 50 elderly residents, some with dementia, in a care home setting.
Our well established client holds very person centred values and are looking to recruit individuals who have the same ethos.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading the team of carers on the shift and provide assistance to the management team
- Providing hands on care
- Ensuring that the company's policies and procedures are fully and consistently implemented and run in line with CQC regulations.
- Taking effective action to address areas of dissatisfaction or poor performance.
- Will have a minimum of one year of experience in the care sector
- Preferably have an NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care, however for the right candidate this is not essential.
- Must show leadership potential and be personable with a strong work ethic.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Interested? Please apply now, call Natalie Hutchings on for an informal chat.