Software Developer Apprentice
Ever wondered how a computer program works? Do you want to turn your interest into a career? Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an aspiring Software Developer based in the B96 area of Redditch.
Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week (Flexible start and finish times)
Detailed Job Description:
As a Level 3 Software Developer Apprentice, you will be undertaking a recognised apprenticeship qualification, including Microsoft certifications, at the same time as working as part of the company's Software Development team.
As a Microsoft Software Developer Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Backend coding for software programmes
• Coding using C#
• Building workflows
• Learning how to collate feature requests.
• Becoming a valued part of the Software Development team.
• Helping existing staff with front-end development using Octopus Deploy Technology.
• Being responsible for extracting data and processing the extracted data.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Learning and developing skills in integration management using Team City technology.
• Updating software and systems development.
• Eventually manage accounts
Excellent telephone manner
Interest in Software development
Use of own initiative