Customer Care Advisor
Customer Care Advisor
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent level of service to your customers?
Do you want to work for a company that really values its products and employees?
Can youwork well under pressure in a very fast paced environment?
Our well established Evesham based client is looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join their team. You will ensure all queries are dealt with fully and concluded quickly and efficiently. You will also provide excellent levels of Customer Service and ensure that the needs of customers and consumers are being satisfied.
Key tasks are as follows:
- Respond to telephone calls, e-mails, website enquiries and written communication.
- Respond to enquiries via Live Chat on the website.
- Process consumer sample and brochure requests.
- Maximise all opportunities to assign leads through a consultative selling approach and ensure all leads are accurately recorded and allocated within the relevant IT systems.
- Deal with all enquiries relating to the product guarantee and click and collect orders.
- Process web imports and orders relating to supplies and samples.
- Complete the web leads process to ensure each lead is contacted in an appropriate manner and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Take advantage of every interaction with consumers using it as an opportunity to generate new insights for the business.
- Take ownership of consumer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Achieve individual monthly KPIs.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of all products, accessories and prices.
- Ensure information relating to each Technical query is logged immediately in the CRM and acknowledgment sent where required.
- Where possible complaints are to be concluded within the department.
- Log all incoming complaints in CRM, contacting customers where further information may be required and to acknowledgement the complaint has been received and explain the next steps of the process.
- Log site inspection reports and photographs in CRM.
- Via a rota system manage the email inbox.
- Process replacement sales orders where required.
- Assist as needed with SRO's (sales return orders) for faulty products when required and ensure that all SRO's are linked to a case registered in CRM.
- Identify areas where processes and procedures can be improved in order to provide customers with the best experience in the industry.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Salary is GBP19,000 plus monthly KPI potential of GBP170.00 per month - (You will be eligible for bonus after passing your 3-month probationary period.)
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy