Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for an Electrician in Herefordshire/Worcestershire and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining their team as a Quarry Electrician you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are they looking for?
As their ideal Electrician, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to participating in and contributing to a safe working environment at all times
- A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
- Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work (evening and weekend work may be required, subject to business needs)
- The ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Basic computer literacy is desirable
- Fully qualified electrical maintenance engineer with experience of 3 phase supplies and controls systems and also 17th Edition
- Be able to read and understand electrical statutory inspection reports and ensure that all NCR's are rectified in a timely manner.
It would be desirable if you have experience in fixed asphalt, sand and gravel operations running motors up to 150kw and PLC control systems, however, full training is available so they'd be really pleased to hear from you if you have no previous industry experience but can demonstrate your electrical knowledge gained in other industries.
What will I be responsible for?
Working alongside and supporting the operations team, the successful Electrician will:
- Complete planned preventative electrical maintenance activities
- Record and monitor the scheduled electrical maintenance process documentation.
- Ensure that the supporting documentation (RAMS/Permits to work etc) for the scheduled electrical maintenance processes are used.
- Response to plant breakdowns in a timely manner
- Assist in delivery of continuous improvement projects
- Support Operatives to complete autonomous electrical maintenance tasks
- Ensure H&S standards are adhered to throughout the site
- General housekeeping
Their people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads they drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals they live in and work in. They are very proud of our history and what makes us the company they are today. They also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. They're looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Electrician, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!"No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.