Long Term FT Cover Supervisor- Stoke on Trent- April 19
Long Term Full Time Cover Supervisor Opportunity - Stoke on Trent - April 2019
Academics are working with a Stoke on Trent Academy with 'determined and relentless leadership' which has, according to Ofsted, 'led to rapid improvements in attendance, teaching, behaviour and pupils' progress'. The Academy is currently looking for a long term full time Cover Supervisor role from April 2019, with potential for a permanent position.
Cover Supervision work can be rewarding, flexible, and gratifying! With no lesson planning or marking, Cover Supervisors deliver a wide range of subjects, with a focus on behaviour management and keeping students on task. Every day is different in this exciting and challenging role, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a school where staff and management share a commitment to continuous improvement.
- A teaching assistant looking to take the next step in your career?
- A recent graduate or current undergraduate looking to gain real life classroom experience?
- An experienced teacher or cover supervisor seeking flexible opportunities?
- Or just fancy taking on a new challenge and moving your career in a new direction?
As a candidate of Academics Ltd you can expect:
- Great rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants
- Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- A range of flexible opportunities at your fingertips
If you would like to find out more, send your CV over now!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!