What we’re looking for
Administrative Secretary – Engineering Department
We are looking to recruit a key member of our Engineering team. The successful candidate will provide administrative and secretarial support to our Engineering Director and Engineering Team.
This is an exciting role, which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to really help shape the way we do things, so we want you to bring new ideas and suggestions to the table.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative background or in a role that requires a high level of both personable and strong administration skills. You will hold direct responsibility for any administrative tasks and any support the Engineering Director and Engineering team may need.
- Diary and inbox management
- Inputting and extracting information from Company systems
- First point of contact in the absence of the Engineering Director, providing responses and redirecting queries where appropriate
- Providing support and coordination of booking meetings, transportation, catering and travel arrangements
- Processing expenses and screening incoming correspondence to mails, faxes and calls
What you’ll need
- Good knowledge of MS office (essential)
- Strong Administration and secretarial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Flexible to workload and can work independently
- Exceptional organizational kills
- Proactive, pragmatic and adaptable
What you’ll get in return
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Private Healthcare cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service x2 base salary
- Non contractual annual bonus
Founded in 1969, PERI has grown from a small family-owned business to become one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85552352