Corporate Administration Assistant
In this varied role, you'll provide support to a specialist field, such as Finance & Administration, Personnel & Treasury, Handling of Payments or Project Management.
Corporate Administration takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. Detail-focused and conscientious, you'll act as a reliable point of contact for any related queries, which means the tasks in relation to that could be huge. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
We are now looking to recruit Merchandise Accounts Assistants to join our Corporate Administration team based at our Head Office in Atherstone.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing merchandise invoices and reconciling appropriate accounts
- Investigating and resolving cost, quantity and postcode queries
- Raising credit/debit notes and associated correspondence
- Control and reconcile duty payments to HMRC / Revenue Commission
- Raising invoices to suppliers relating to product returns and backhaul income
- Ensure the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility
- Relevant accounts experience
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger Assistant role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to input data quickly and accurately
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, working effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise workload
- SAP experience (preferred)