Administration Support Assistant
This team takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. And you'll be the one who makes sure things run smoothly.
This will involve day-to-day organisational work, data processing and analysis. Naturally, you'll need to be efficient and well organised, with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
We are now looking to recruit Administration Support Assistants to join our Corporate Administration team based at our Head Office in Atherstone.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the assigned Director(s) and department(s)
- Ensures the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility
- Maintain appropriate backups and log for data
- Checks invoices for services and equipment following company procedures
- Maintains an efficient and well organised filing system
- Ensures all documentation is archived orderly, for the correct period and arranges its disposal at the end of the archive period
- Relevant administration / office based experience
- Administration / Accounts / Business qualification is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail, able to input data quickly and accurately
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise own workload
- Works in a structured, methodical manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages