Are you passionate about delivering an excellent level of service to your customers?
Do you want to work for a company that really values its products and employees?
Can youwork well under pressure in a very fast paced environment?
Then this could be the role for you??????
Our very well established Evesham based client is looking to recruit a Sales-co-ordinator to join their friendly and busy team.
Key tasks are as follows:
- Provide a first-class service to all customers at all times
- Accurate and timely processing of all orders
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments within the business to ensure that our customers receive the best experience possible
- Keep up to date with the latest products and promotions so you can explain them to customers who may be interested
- Provide support and act as point of contact to the Field Sales Trade Team in order to help them develop and build distribution channels
- Ensure all communication with customers is accurately recorded within the relevant IT systems
- Attend trade events as required
Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time, including offering telephone and admin support to other departments.
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being a key team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to
- Able to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Experience of working in a target drive environment
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week (hours to be confirmed) with occasional Saturdays as overtime 9-2pm.
Salary is GBP19,840 plus monthly KPI potential of GBP170.00 per month - (You will be eligible for bonus after passing your probationary period.)
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy