A Site Supervisor is required to work for this leading exhibition company based near Stratford upon Avon, to work throughout the UK and occasionally in Europe.
The Site Supervisor will lead and develop site staff to assemble and dismantle temporary structures.
Main duties of the Site Supervisor:-
- Lead and motivate a team of up to 8 staff
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented & monitored
- Prep and check accuracy of loads
- Maintain first class health & safety standards
- Be the key contact with the client
- Ensure that the project is finished on time to the required standard
- Control of documentation
- Assist & develop support staff, and carry out appraisals
- Team First Aid person
- Continuous Improvement of process and kit used
- Organise repairs and refurbishment of damage stock
The successful Site Supervisor will have:-
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams
- Knowledge of H&S regs (CDM) (RIDDOR)
- Ability to be an effective team leader on all projects
- Creative solutions provider, ability to think outside the box
- Practical & hands-on (Working with the team)
- Can do positive attitude
- A full clean driving licence
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction
Hours of work at events will typically be 8am-6pm, although longer hours and weekend work will be required as part of the role, with time off in lieu. The successful candidate will also be required to stay away from home for several days at a time.