Spanish Customer Service Coordinator
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Spanish Customer Service Coordinator to work for a dynamic distributor. As a Spanish Customer Service Coordinator, you will be the contact point for all customers, updating customers on their current orders and the progress of orders. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing, friendly and dynamic team.
- As a Spanish Customer Service Coordinator, you will be liaising with clients via telephone and email checking, filtering order status information
- Checking all information presented on a customer purchase order to make sure all details match with what is on the system
- As a Spanish Customer Service Coordinator, you will be keeping clients fully updated from order placed, progress, up to and beyond delivery, advising on any changes or delays that may occur ensuring customers are updated frequently and happy with service delivery
- Sending order confirmations, tracking numbers and Proof of Delivery (POD), ensuring the CRM system is fully updated
As a Spanish Customer Service Coordinator, you will react to problems professionally and proactively, always being customer-centric without losing sight of what is commercially viable for the company.
- Strong customer service skills along with a professional telephone manner
- Fluent in Spanish is essential
- Experienced in dealing with complaints
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong communication with ability to build relationships with people on all levels
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Switched on with a positive working attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Customer Service, Sales Administration, Graduate with experience, Language Graduate, Client Support.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm/ Friday 7:30am-3:00pm
Salary: GBP18,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.