Job Title: Facilities Manager
Salary: GBP40,000 Plus Benefits
Location: Stoke On Trent - ST4 4EY
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Facilities Manager Job Introduction:
If you're an experienced facilities professional looking for a new career opportunity then this could be the role for you. We are recruiting a General Services Manager to look after a brand new contract for our Corporate Services segment based in Stoke-on-Trent.
As the General Services Manager you will manage the delivery of security, cleaning and catering services on site and the teams accountable.
Facilities Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Accountable for circa GBP650k turnover plus the opportunity to grow the business
- Effectively manage the quality and compliance of all services provided across designated area. To interface with the Account Manager, Service Managers and Client to ensure all service standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure a safe, compliant environment for our teams and customers by ensuring processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
- To be single point of contact with Site Level Client for escalations regarding service failures
- Attend client contract meetings and reviews
- To ensure that all statutory regulations relating to safe systems of Work, Health & Safety, Cleanliness, Hygiene, Fire and COSH standards are met or exceeded
- To control and monitor financial performance of designated area, in line with pre-determined Cluster aligned budgets.
- Manage and report on all ordering, stock control and collection of income undertaken by Service Managers
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels within the business and the client organisation to understand new opportunities for revenue / EBIT growth and to increase service diversity
The Ideal Facilities Manager:
- Can evidence managing a team to provide high quality service
- Excellent client and customer relationship management skills
- Strong communications skills.
- Relationship builder and experience in working in a matrixed delivery environment
- It literate and financially astute
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Broad knowledge of multiple service lines and their benefit to an organisation along with legislative requirements
- Knowledgeable of risk and legislation across all service lines, does not need to be the expert, however needs to be able to mitigate these with the help of Sodexo experts and Governance and Policy.
- ISOH Managing Safely
- Knowledge of soft services and an understanding of Hard services
- Good supplier / contractor management skills to ensure services / projects are delivered safely
About The Company:
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over GBP1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today!