Customer Service Advisor
This is a temporary role as a Customer Service Advisor for a well established Retail organisation based in Birmingham city centre.
The client is a well established Retail organisation based in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the successful Customer Service Advisor will be duties such as answering all customer query phone calls and ensuring the highest level of service is delivered throughout their whole experience through from ordering to delivery of items, creating customer files on an internal system and keeping them up to date with any notes, adjustments and updates, communicating internally to ensure timescales are being kept to to manage expectations of the customer, producing a weekly report for internal use, communicating with the buying department regarding any orders and a variety of other relevant duties.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will:
- Have excellent Customer Service skills
- Be able to effectively manage workload and prioritise successfully
- Have an excellent, professional and polite telephone manner
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have great IT literacy skills
- Have fantastic organisational skills
- Have a genuine interest in providing excellent service to customers
- Take pride in their service levels
A temporary to permanent opportunity working for a well established Retailer.