Customer Service Advisor
Position Summary: A company that offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for a large number of dealer groups in partnership with our client throughout the UK and Ireland is seeking a Customer Service Advisor based in Warwick to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as 25 days + stats holiday, contributory pension, free parking, healthcare offered after successful probation, access to an onsite breakout area with free tea and coffee and a daily sandwich & coffee van, discounted insurance products for cars, staff incentives,Christmas staff parties.
Founded in the year 2000, this company continues to strive to provide market leading products designed specifically to meet the needs of the customers. It develops and markets innovative insurance solutions to the automotive industry motor dealers. The company has a prestigious client base across the industry and currently provides schemes for some prestigious dealer groups in the AM 100 list, including 4 of the top 5
Duties & Responsibility
- Provide Customer service, administration and general support to Premia Solutions Customers via inbound and outbound phone calls, live chat, e-mail, white mail or other communication methods
- Handle Customer enquiries with appropriate and timely follow through
- Document all Customer interactions and tasks immediately and accurately within the relevant CRM systems
- Manage service / action request, with timely updates to Customers and associated Departments
- "Own" Customer interactions and facilitate first contact resolution, wherever possible
- Satisfactorily complete all mandatory / regulatory training
- Act as a liaison between technical and support departments and Customers
- Act as an ambassador for Dealerships and provide priority service to both them and their Customers
- Outbound calling to some existing customers with policy or claims updates
- Assist with and provide accurate input for various reports and spreadsheets
- General back and front office administration including but not limited to the accurate production of customer correspondence and cheques
- Keep abreast of industry and company information and maintain up to date knowledge (after training) on appropriate areas
- Support new starters with Induction and training
- Maintain and achieve all department and personal KPI’s, Objectives and Customer Satisfaction measures, as set by the department or line manager
- Comply with all Internal and External SLA’s, policies and procedures
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and regulations and to the company core values / mission
- Represent the company, as appropriate, in a professional manner and perform all duties with the utmost integrity, avoiding any conflict of interest between Premia Solutions Ltd. and any other entities
- May be required to provide support at other departments in exceptional circumstances
- Perform other duties and/ or as assigned and as required
- Follow all Quality Assurance and Customer Service / Training Guidelines
- Must be flexible and available to work occasional overtime during busy periods and shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday - Friday.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Maintain positive and progressive working relationships with multiple functions, to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
- Work collaboratively alongside and provide support to the Claims and Customer Outcome Teams
- HNC, A level or equivalent preferable with minimum English and Maths grade c or above at GCSC level or equivalent
- 2+ years’ customer service, concern resolution, contact centre or related experience.
- Must be fully computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office applications and be able to multi-task with ease, entering information and conversing simultaneously
Desired skills / competencies
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills with the ability to access / input data from multiple sources efficiently, whilst interacting with Customers
- Passion to deliver high level of customer service
- Ability to work flexible shifts as required and undertake overtime
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent CRM user
- Strong team player capable of gaining trust from your team and peers whilst building good professional working relationships
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, positive, resourceful and resilient under pressure