Care Assistant / Support Worker
Then join us!
We are seeking Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for children and adults in Burton upon Trent and the surrounding areas.There are a wide range of shifts available for this role including include day and night care.
As a Care Assistant/Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care to children and adults at all times in line with their needs and personal care plans. Your assistance will be required with a number of tasks including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- An NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, the branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85535761