Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a leading Manufacturing company, who are actively seeking an experienced Service Engineer to join their team located near Kidderminster.
Our client has been contributing to the development of the machine tool industry as a leading global company.
As a Service Engineer, your role with include;
- Servicing and repairing CNC Machines.
- CNC fault diagnosis using PLC.
- Providing customers with a first-class service.
- Working to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Mechanical bias to take on Mechanical tasks as required and to have a good Electrical knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
- Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Flexible approach to a varied workload
- GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 basic salary
- Overtime potential as role with involve working away from home on occasions
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
- Overtime available
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at