Customer Support Administrator
Are you customer focussed, with the ability to multi task and work as part of a team in a small service department? My prestigious client is currently seeking a hardworking, loyal & dedicated customer support administrator to join their team, in return they are offering an annual salary up to GBP20k per annum, company incentive days, yearly salary reviews and an interesting and varied working environment.
The Job Role:
- Working in a busy, fast paced and varied customer support role.
- Processing of all customer spares and service requirements from enquiry through to timely despatch and invoicing.
- Generating and issuing recommended system spares and quotations.
- Follow up quotations to convert to order.
- Arranging service visits and installations including organising this with the client and internally, ensure availability of materials and organising travel and accommodation for engineers.
- Regular reporting.
- Maintain accurate customer files.
- Assisting with customer visits.
- You MUST have a proven Customer Support / Administration / Service / Spares background.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multi task.
- You will be a key team player.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- You will have a loyal and dedicated work history.
- A basic salary up to GBP20k per annum.
- A full time permanent role.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Company incentive days.
- Yearly salary reviews.
- 20 days holiday rising to 30 days with time served plus bank holidays.
- Working within a friendly and supportive environment with a great team.
- Free parking and other company benefits.