Customer Service Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
This role is the management and performance of Team Improvements reporting on (KPI's and SLA's).
Improving and retaining current customer service levels ensuring processes are met.
Supporting the Service Level Agreements (customers) and associated Key Performance Indicators (Internal) for Incident Management, Service Request and Customer Services by:
- Deploying and supporting new services into Customer Service
- Pro-active monitoring of operational performance against service levels, identifying service level failures and risks
- Performing analysis of service level failures and risks to understand cause
- Formulating and implementing action plans / improvement plans to address the identified exceptions
- Responsible for Service delivery against contractual KPI's and SLA's
- Responsible for Service delivery against internal OLA's for IT services
- The Customer Service Level Analyst is accountable for the assessment of Remedy case note quality for Incident Management for the purpose of identification of best practice and areas for improvement.
- Accountable for achieving service desk OLAs / KPIs and targets including fault diagnosis and resolution, and in support of Customer SLA's and telephony targets
- Accountable for the development of a pro-active service such that progress chasing and trouble shooting managing suppliers, and 3rd parties.
- Accountable for the alert and escalation of major/significant customer issues to the next appropriate level and business area and including the customer service manager
- Accountable for Identifying, managing, developing and implementing improvements to process, local procedures and tools (Continuous Service Improvement) relating to the order delivery team, incident and service request management.
- To be the primary point of escalation for customer service staff, and first point of escalation for the customer for all issues relating to the customer service desk service, alerting and escalation of major / significant incidents to the customer service management team and dealing with customer complaints
- Build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, key customer contacts, internal customers, resolvers, suppliers and third parties
- Monitor, track, update and Jeopardy manage progress of all open active incidents and Service requests against SLA ensuring optimum KPI performance is achieved
- Escalate potential breaches of SLA to suppliers and resolver groups following through to conclusion
- Manage the overall performance of suppliers (internal and external) through execution of performance reporting and peer reviews.
- Accurately record all new items of work in SAP and the Remedy system or any other supporting systems and applications ensuring data quality and intergrity is of a high standard.
- Produce regular performance, exception reporting and analysis against trends and items of performance for Incident, Service Request and Provision Order
- Write / amend service management processes and working instructions
- Co-ordinate changes to Remedy and Business Intelligence solutions to support new / changed services and SLAs
- Co-ordination and escalation of 'aged incidents', working with internal and external supplier teams using management information from Remedy
- Maintain and action agreed continuous service improvement plans or projects ensuring these are owned, tracked, reported and delivered as required
- Interface with the Service Transition team as required to support the introduction of new products, services or customers into the Service Desk Teams
- Assess completeness and accuracy of data through the lifecycle of the incident and Vet data at the point of case closure.
- Manage allocated items on the Customer Service ensuring that it is relevant, progressed in a timely manner and delivered on time
- Provide regular communication regarding improvement activities, to the Customer and to the Business
- Construct and deliver presentations
- Provide management summaries of analysis and propose remedial actions
Person - Profile:
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Strong Analytical skills
- Able to challenge and improve processes and procedures
- Communication skills: Verbal, Written, Listening, and Questioning
- Confidence in decision making abilities and dealing effectively with unexpected situations, taking advantage of opportunities and overcoming problems.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Customer Focus
- An Assertive and Professional communicator that can deal with people collaboratively both face to face and remotely across virtual teams.
- A self motivated and enthusiastic individual willing to take responsibility, accountability and ownership
Academic and Technical Qualifications:
- Educated to 'A' Level or standard or higher
- Proven ability in communication, both written, verbal and presentational
- Service Request, Complaint, Incident and Order Management skills
- Experience of working in a Call Centre or Service Centre environment
- You may have Team Leader/Managerial or Training experience (although this role will not be Managing staff)???..
- Proficient in Computer systems including Microsoft Office and Remedy
- Experience of working both self-sufficiently and in a team environment delivering customer service to customers on Network, Service, Product
- Preference given to those with ITIL (although not essential)
Location - Rugby
Hours of work - 9 am - 5 pm, 25 days holiday + stats + Excellent company benefits
Salary range GBP28,000 - GBP31,500