Quality Assurance Team Leader
Our client is a market leading, family owned business that are well established in their industry. They provide a top-quality service to all of their suppliers. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced Quality Control Supervisor to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with significant future possibilities for the successful candidate.
- To ensure that 'Quality Manual' and 'Good Manufacturing Practice' is maintained.
- To be responsible for maintaining and improving operational hygiene and safety practices.
- To measure and record all operational K.P.I's onto the business data capture system.
- To ensure the quality of products supplied to the company fully meets our procurement specifications.
- To be aware of the Food Safety Act and it's implications regarding the operation of the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a Production environment or agricultural/growing environment.
- Ideally you will have experience within a Quality Control position.
- You will have experience working in line with Health & Safety practices.
- You will need to have a flexible approach with regards to working patterns.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to performing in this position.
Due to location, it is essential that you have a driving license and own transport.
The hours are 7.30am to 5pm and you will get to choose if you want to work Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.