Production Team Leader Nights
Our client is a family owned business based near Stratford-on-Avon. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a Production Team Leader to work in their factory environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is seeking a challenge.
- You will be responsible for supervising a team, ensuring that all operational activities are completed accurately, concisely and to the required standards.
- Support and manage all KPI's and training for all staff under your authority.
- Liaise with all operational and service departments to ensure that stock is maintained at the correct levels and is available.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you work within a delivery, production and output schedule.
- Monitoring the performance of equipment, ensuring that any malfunction or any breakdown is reported or remedied.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role in the FMCG industry is essential.
- You must be computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are crucial.
- An understanding of the supply chain for fresh produce would be beneficial.
- Understanding customer requirements and demands is vital.
The hours are 7pm to 5am, either Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday (fixed and based upon your preference)
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.