SEN Teaching Assistant
Monarch Education are currently recruiting for a school in Sheldon who are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support several SEND children in Key Stage 1. The school are looking for someone who is driven and hardworking, the role is full-time to start ASAP
SEND Teaching Assistant, be responsible for:
- Encouraging children's confidence and independence.
- Helping children understand instructions, through repetition, re-phrasing or demonstrating.
- Putting into practice individual education, social, behavioural and personal care programmes.
- Encouraging children to communicate with one another and with staff.
- Providing feedback and assistance to teachers.
- Supporting children in social activities and on outings
- Working 1-1 or within small groups.
- Adapting your approach to suit individuals learning capability’s and competency.
- Having a flexible work approach to suit the School’s needs.
To be successful in this role it is essential:
- Experience of supporting Autistic children in KS1
- Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil’s.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education.
- High degree of resilience.
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification relating to Childcare
- Team Teach Qualifications (Must have)
- Fantastic opportunity for building your career in education
- Great support from the Senior Leadership Team
- Happy and motivating environment with a huge amount of training opportunity
Your application will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two Educational references, so it is essential that you have previous experience of working in an Education setting.
Monarch Education will strive to always accommodate and support you whilst you work with us. We will endeavour to process your registration as swiftly as possible, so we can get you out to work as soon as possible. We have training workshops to help you develop, and a dedicated consultant will be available to you, to look after and assist you with any questions or concerns.
Monarch Education will pay £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants*