Registered Nurse (£2,000 welcome bonus)
As a nurse at Charles Court you will form part of a well established nursing team, with support always available from clinical leads and a clinical deputy on site. You will never work alone.
You will have access to a full training structure and we can help to upskill in your chosen career.
As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return our nurses receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.What we give our nurses:
- £2,000 welcome bonus*
- £1,000 CPD training account* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- We’ll pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
*Ts&Cs apply - please call for more information.
We want to invest in your future, for more information on Career Pathways within Priory, please click here!Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85521424