Dental Nurse / Hereford, Herefordshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Hereford, Herefordshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Fully private practice.
- Part time opportunity – 24 hours per week.
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Salary - £9.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Discretionary bonus scheme shared within the practice based on revenue target.
- Company sick pay – 2 weeks full pay.
- Life assurance – protection for you and your family.
- GDC and indemnity covered.
- Practice offers a comprehensive range of treatment including; implants, Orthodontics, crowns, veneers, bridge work, tooth whitening, root canal treatments and cosmetic treatments including facial aesthetics.
- You will be a Qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience, computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Computerised with SOE.
- Modern, air-conditioned surgeries.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
Apply now by forwarding your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85508584