Customer Service Administrator
#MUST BE ABLE TO START ON THE 11TH MARCH 2019
#3 MONTHS TEMP
SF Group are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to help support a business within B42. This is a temp role for up to 3 months paying £8.75ph. The role is to provide a comprehensive and first-class customer service that our members can turn to for any enquiry regarding a service provision offered within athletics.The department has a primary purpose of being a 'one stop shop' for everything athletics and our members' needs will be addressed within the team. Enquiries are likely to encompass the following areas of work
- To professionally and effectively handle first line response to in-bound telephone calls and emails in line with protocols communicated by the Membership Services Manager.
- To effectively process customer bookings for all coach,officials and teacher education courses and national and area events when required.
- To support Education and Official Coordinators in organisation and administration for coach and official education programme. This includes refunds,cancellations,missing payments/dashboard administration.
- To effectively liaise with our Finance Department regarding the processing of financial transactions when required,ensuring all administration is effectively maintained and all cheques received are recorded accurately for all aspects of our portfolio and any refunds are processed in a timely manner.
- Provide administration support for all Ulearn functions and create vouchers and invoice accordingly.
- To deputise for runbritain admin support when required.
- To provide administrative support for coach and official licensing as required. Ensure all photographs meet the necessary criteria and manage any licence queries.
- To maintain accurate records of data on the relevant databases including data collection,entry & analysis and affiliation data as required and provide reports on specific areas as requested by the organization.
- To provide administrative support to the sport by working closely with staff and volunteers as directed the Membership Services Manager.
- To provide administrative support to England representative teams and championship events
- To represent the client at our events,undertaking duties as required on the day.
- To actively support continuous improvement by making suggestions on how systems and service delivery can be improved to achieve a world class membership experience.
Good GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English and an NVQ qualification in Administration/Customer Service or equivalent.
-Excellent knowledge and experience in administrative support
-Ability to use all Microsoft Packages such as Word,Excel and Outlook essential.
-Experience working with databases to process information.
-Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
-Evidence of ability to work accurately under pressure
There is parking onsite and the hours are core office hours.
You must be free to start work on the 11th March 2019.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85520246