Monarch Education are working alongside a high achieving school in Oldbury, they require a SEN Teacher to help Key Stage 3 & 4 students and progress their current development. The school requires a candidate has previous experience in this position (minimum 6 months) this is a full-time role with a start date of April 2019.
As a SEN Teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Help to develop individual and group learning programmes to respond to current and future needs.
- Work independently to deliver, monitor and evaluate the success of educational plans for children.
- Keep detailed notes on progress and concerns to be used as evidence for the review process and Statutory Assessment as appropriate.
- To produce written reports, as directed, on individual children’s progress to inform The Assistant Head or Head Teacher.
- Liaise with the Assistant Head regarding the progress and future needs of children in the school.
- Create a positive working relationship and environment conducive to effective learning for children with SEN.
- Develop purposeful homework activities as part of the overall package of support.
About the School:
The school is very friendly, vibrant and welcoming, they have a highly supportive senior team, they will give you plenty of training and you will have the opportunity to develop your career with them.
- High achieving school
- Well-structured behaviour policy in place
- Excellent department with high achieving results
- Good SLT that provide excellent support to all departments
Qualification & Experience:
- PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Previous experience working with SEN pupils (Essential)
- Fantastic opportunity for building your career in education
- Great support from the Senior Leadership Team
- Happy and motivating environment with a vast amount of training opportunity
At Monarch Education we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of the children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us. Every job role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references.
At Monarch Education we will strive to always accommodate and support you whilst you work with us. We will attempt to process your registration as swiftly as possible, so we can get you out to work as soon as possible. We have training workshops to help you develop, and a dedicated consultant will be available to you, to look after and assist you with any questions or concerns.
Monarch Education will pay £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants*