Highbury Apprenticeships: Birmingham, specialising in the delivery of IT, Accounting and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standards, seeks 2 Business Development Executives/Apprenticeship Recruiters for a 360 role.
The right candidate will have previous sales or recruitment experience. Knowledge of apprenticeships is ideal but not essential.
Basic salary GBP22-24k with GBP12k OTE
Potential to earn 37k/year
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Development Calls
- Candidate interviews
- Business Development Meetings
- Listing Apprenticeship vacancies on NAS and Indeed
- Dealing with customer enquiries regarding apprenticeships
- Recruit L2 IT and AAT candidates for appropriate courses
- Ensure sign-up paperwork is accurate
- Attend and represent the company at a variety of events
Targets and Business Development
- Minimum of 50 Business development calls per week
- Recruit for apprenticeship vacancies in IT, Digital Marketing and Accounting at Level 3 and above.
- Minimum of 3 business meetings per week
- Recruit candidates for Level 2 classes in IT and Accounting
- Generate and fill a minimum of 5 apprenticeship vacancies per month
- Maintain pipeline of 15 vacancies minimum
- 10 candidate interviews per week including Level 2 and Level 3 candidates
- Ensure candidates meet the requirements for the apprenticeship
- Create & maintain own personal candidate database/talent bank
- Works closely with the team leader to ensure quality starts
- Liaise with SME's to develop business opportunities
- Act as an ambassador for the Centre in any external activities so that the College's good reputation is further developed.
- Have strong inter-departmental communication skills, particular liaising with assessors, tutors, employers, colleagues and managers
- As a 360 Business Development Executive, there will be elements of mediation between training provider, apprentice and employer in certain employment situations.
- List all vacancies on National Apprenticeship Services and Indeed
- Update various CRM systems with candidate and employer information such as Eploy
- Ensure sign up paperwork is 100% accurate
We operate within a dynamic, fast-paced, challenging and complex environment. Consequently, all staff are expected to adopt a flexible approach to their work and participate constructively in Centre activities.
No day is ever the same - if you like a versatile fast-paced job role this is ideal for you
Only applicants on our website will be accepted. To apply for the role please visit:
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only applicants being actively considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions. We encourage you to visit our website regularly for new job openings.
Please note: If you require any assistance with the completion of your application please contact the Human Resources department on or email the HR inbox on
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on