Our client Walsall Council are looking for Business Administration.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To support and undertake the delivery of service specific business administration functions.
- To provide assistance / cover as and when required across the service area
- Required on occasions to work outside of normal office hours
- Discretion and confidentiality must be maintained at all times
- Calculating the value of fixed penalty charges and processing invoices for payment.
- Monitoring and reporting on a range of financial transactions associated with the operation of the Roadworks permit scheme.
- Generate electronic work schedules for permit scheme inspectors to follow.
- Inputting of data into service specific software packages.
- Production and tracking of key performance indicator data.
- Assist the team with enquiries, including telephone, e-mail and personal callers. Answer queries where possible, take messages or direct the enquirer to an appropriate officer.
- Provide word processing support, ensuring documents produced are in accordance with corporate and service requirements.
- Assist with organising meetings
- Ensure that outgoing correspondence sent out is accurate and drafted to a high standard.
- Assist with maintaining electronic and paper based records. This could include filing, archiving and scanning