Monarch Education are currently working with a Secondary school in Tipton. We are currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to start after the Easter break, it is a full-time position and they are looking for someone who is really engaging and who has had previous experience in this position or a similar role.
A Cover Supervisor role is varied and challenging but also very fulfilling, you will be expected to:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
- NVQ level 3 In childcare
- Previous Cover Supervisor experience
- Fantastic opportunity for building your career in education
- Great senior support
- Worked with the school for several years, placed many Cover Supervisors with them and we always get positive feedback.
- Great working environment
At Monarch Education we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of the children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us. Every job role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references.
Monarch Education will strive to always accommodate and support you whilst you work with us. We will attempt to process your registration as swiftly as possible, so we can get you out to work as soon as possible. We have training workshops to help you develop, and a dedicated consultant will be available to you, to look after and assist you with any questions or concerns.
Monarch Education will pay £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants*