Customer Service Agent
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Agent
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 2BA
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus scheme
Autonet Insurance is an Insurance Broker, first established in 1998 in Stoke-On-Trent; this was the opening chapter in what has become a very successful insurance story. After just two years we hit a turnover of one million pounds. Success continued year after year and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest insurance brokers with a turnover in excess of £130 million.
We handle over 1.2 million calls a year and maintain excellent relationships with over 30 of the leading and most trusted insurance providers. With the insurance industry being in a near constant state of evolution Autonet seek to do all we can to stay abreast of the latest developments and to be mindful of the way consumers shop for insurance.
We're recruiting for an Inbound Customer Service Agent to join our busy office in Stoke-on-Trent, we would love to have you on board to help us to achieve our goal of being the best at what we do through innovation, business partnerships and customer satisfaction.
Don't be put off if you haven't worked in this type of environment before, we're happy to provide full training for the right individuals.
Inbound Customer Service Agent: Responsibilities
- To provide our customers with an exceptional level of service promoting Autonet as a broker of choice
- To take inbound calls from our customers, understand their needs and provide them with the right product for them
- To ensure all documentation is issued correctly and meets our compliance standards
- To work towards set targets and KPI's and maximise all opportunities for Autonet Insurance and our customers
We're looking for motivated and commercially minded people to come and join our family, helping us to increase revenue and provide an excellent level of customer satisfaction to all of our current and new customer base. You will be working within a busy call centre environment so you'll need to not be afraid of speaking to a variety of customers on the phone.
Although no experience is required, there are a few things we require from applicants:
- Have a natural ability to build rapport and understand customers' needs
- Have strong objection handling skills
- Demonstrate tenacity and drive to meet and exceed targets
- Be computer literate
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work within strict guidelines and adhere to working within a regulated environment
- Have Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
Desirable criteria includes:
- Previous inbound Customer Service experience or experience in a Customer Service / Sales environment
Further information on how Autonet Insurance use and share your personnel data is contained in our fair processing notice which is available here:
This role may be suitable for candidates who have experience in any of the following roles:
Call Centre Agent, Insurance Agent, Insurance professional, Customer Sales Agent, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Agent, Sales Executive, Business Development Officer, Telesales Executive, Inbound Sales, Claims Agent, Customer Account Manager, Customer Services Agent, Outbound Sales Agent, and Customer Assistant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85498892