Freelance Trainer Assessor
Freelance Trainer Assessor
We are recruiting for a Freelance Trainer Assessor to work with us at Apprentice Assessments Limited (AAL).
AAL is a private training organisation which specialises in providing training services to the Logistics and Distribution sector.
We have fantastic nationwide opportunities for flexible Trainer-Assessors to deliver apprenticeships within the security sector.
We welcome applications from experienced self motivated individuals who are able to deliver Functional Skills up to Level 2 and have a passion for delivering high quality apprenticeships.
Requirements of a Freelance Trainer Assessor:
- Proven, relevant vocational skills and experience
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (or equivalent i.e. D32/D33 or A1)
- Up to date SIA licence and industry knowledge
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (or their equivalent i.e. GCSE, O level, Key Skills)
- Full UK driving licence
- DBS checks will be required for the successful candidate
It is desirable that the Freelance Freelance Freelance Trainer Assessor has:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) or above Certificate/Diploma in Education and Training (or equivalent PTTLS)
- Level 4 Award in Quality Assurance of Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (or equivalent i.e.V1/D34)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working hours: Flexible hours to suit the needs of learners
- Location: Head Office based in Walsall, however this role involves extensive travel and occasional overnight stays
- Duration: Freelance
Role of a Freelance Trainer Assessor:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the apprentices learning
- Delivery of training and skills development to apprentices.
- Preparation of delivery plans
- Development of Individual Learning Plans for each apprentice
- Preparation, agreement and review of assessment plans for each apprentice.
- Visiting apprentices within the workplace to provide support, undertake assessments, target set and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure apprentices have up-to date portfolios.
- Efficient and effective assessment process in line with awarding organisation requirements.
- Undertaking effective progress reviews in-line with funding compliance requirements
- Delivery of Functional Skills.
- Submission of paperwork in line with contractual requirements.
- Maintenance of knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertaking Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Embedding of British Values, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Health & Safety into delivery.
- Attendance and participation in meetings, as required.
- Maintenance of CPD.
Benefits of working with us:
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards - an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail, restaurants and much more
If you are interested in the above role please click apply