Alexander Daniels are working with a large business who in recent years have grown from strength to strength. Due to expansion our client is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their consolidation team to provide additional information and analysis as required by management, corporate and the auditors, to provide training in the consolidation system to other teams and to provide support to the regional master data team.
- Support the maintenance of the main International, regional reporting packs
- Support the maintenance of the regional preliminary sales reports
- Loading of regional preliminary sales and overseas actual results for the International region to the consolidation system.
- Preparation and loading of regional consolidation adjustments
- Support of other teams and sites in loading to the consolidation system
- Coordination and issuance of the submissions of the quarterly FASS detailed analysis submissions from all International region sites, review and preparation of the detailed statutory analysis schedules
- Preparation of quarterly and year end supplementary reporting submissions for Corporate and the auditors
- Maintenance of finance master data for all sites using SAP globally as support for the master data team
- Control and responsibility for the submission of the monthly high risk and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation confirmations
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the profit reconciliation through the month end process.
- Responsibility for collection of data for and issuance of monthly consolidation KPI's.
- Responsibility for preparation of quarterly elimination journal balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the Regional Consolidation Manager and the Intercompany and Lease Accounting Manager.
- Involvement in other adhoc projects as and when required.
Candidates Should Have
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM
- Experience of continuous improvement to processes
- Excellent customer focused skills