Maths Teacher for SEN/SEMH setting
Do you enjoy working with children and playing a key part in developing their learning?
Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people with additional needs?
If so, then read on!
An independent 'good'-rated SEMH/SEN school in the West Midlands are seeking an experienced Maths Teacher to start as soon as possible.
The school accommodates for students aged 8-16 who struggle to access mainstream education due to a range of Special Educational Needs, including Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Conditions. The school provides a nurturing environment for students to engage in learning and develop a range of skills and require a teacher who is resilient, has a good sense of humour and passionate about supporting those with additional needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS or QTLS
- Have a minimum of 2 years' teaching experience
- Have maths as a specialism
- Have experience of, or be willing to teach, both Functional Skills and the GCSE curriculum
- Have experience of teaching students with SEMH/SEN needs
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with termly themes
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- The opportunity to work in a 'Good' school
- A permanent position with scope for progression
- A rewarding role
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Access to CPD and Training
If you think you have the necessary skills for this role, do not hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education offers a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme, giving you the chance to win £300 in gift vouchers.
More information can be found at 'Refer a Friend' - you do not need to be registered to refer.