Position Summary: A company that offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for a large number of dealer groups in partnership with our client throughout the UK and Ireland is seeking a Complaints Handler based in Warwick to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as 25 days + stats holiday, contributory pension, free parking, healthcare offered after successful probation, access to an onsite breakout area with free tea and coffee and a daily sandwich & coffee van, discounted insurance products for cars, staff incentives,Christmas staff parties.
Founded in the year 2000, this company continues to strive to provide market leading products designed specifically to meet the needs of the customers. It develops and markets innovative insurance solutions to the automotive industry motor dealers. The company has a prestigious client base across the industry and currently provides schemes for some prestigious dealer groups in the AM 100 list, including 4 of the top 5.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountability for investigating and resolving customer complaints
- Liaising with clients, repairers &other internal departments
- Offering appropriate feedback &performing trend analysis based on historical data &addressing issues identified
- Making decisions on compensation pay-outs
- Maintaining accurate and consistent records of all investigations/decisions on CRM systems
- Coaching and mentoring’ staff when required
- Ensuring that team follows all processes and training guidelines as per company policy
Skills and experience:
- Complaints Management experience ideally within Insurance, Financial Services/Banking
- Familiar with FCA, Financial Ombudsman complaint handling principles &treat customers fairly
- Excellent attention to details and oral & written communication skills
- Pro-active approach towards developing and maintaining industry knowledge of latest regulatory guidance and best practice
- GCSE English Language at A-C grade