Telesales Account Manager
This leading distribution company are looking for a Telesales Account Manager to join their fast paced team!
This is a very exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the development and management of the company's wholesale clients, managing a portfolio of independent retail customers.
The role is telephone based (50% outbound 50% Inbound) and involves working as part of a team, the role will require candidates to:
- Achieve monthly sales revenues with a portfolio of Independent Retail customers.
- Manage and overcome sales/ buying objections.
- Drive new business opportunities
- Thrive on Building Client Rapport
As Telesales Account Manager your time will be split as follows:
50% - Proactively selling and processing orders to retail customers via the telephone on a live order system.
40% - General Sale’s administration functions supporting sales these include Excel / Word and Outlook
10% - Product training on new lines
The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a lively atmosphere and possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Education to A-level or Degree level
*A proven track record within sales is not essential but desirable.
Along with a salary of £16,500 p.a. you will also benefit from an achievable monthly & annual commission bonus which generates OTE of circa £20,000 p.a.
In addition to this, the successful candidate will receive:
- Training along with one to one coaching.
- 21 days holiday plus statutory (Jan - December) Rising to maximum 25 (1 additional day for each year after 3 years of service)
- Staff Purchases Discount on all products for personal use only after probation period
- Free parking space
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5pm, Fridays early finish 8.45 am to 4 pm with 45 minutes for lunch each day.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85437683