Awesome Supply Primary School Teachers Required - Kidderminster
Due to expansion in Kidderminster and the surrounding areas, I am looking for qualified supply teachers to work in some really lovely schools. GBP85-GBP150 per day.
We are supporting schools in the Kidderminster area and are looking for Primary teachers who would find these areas easy to get to. At Monarch Education, it is important to us that we find jobs for teachers that are close to home, avoiding those long commutes so you can enjoy a better work life balance.
If you are looking to work one day a week or five days a week, of Primary School supply work, then we can help.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will be delivering pre planned work, leading teaching assistants and support staff in the classroom on a day to day basis. The role will also include marking the work at the end of the day, providing feedback to the Key Stage leader and even though you may be required to work in different schools, we will still ensure that you are part of the team.
We are interested in speaking to teachers who:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's
* Have previous experience of primary teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
* Be able to support all pupil's and cater for their individual needs
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education
* Be able to deliver inspiring and motivational lessons
Why work for Monarch Education:
* 28 years experience within the industry
* Finding work close to 'YOU'
* Training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio paid for by Monarch
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200*
* Termly Recognition and Awards
If this is for you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Please send your CV to , once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively, please call for more information.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check