Accountant, Leamington Spa, Up to GBP35,000 plus outstanding benefits and 10% bonus. Apply now!
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working with this corporate, polished business, based in Warwickshire, to recruit a permanent Accountant. You will be responsible for facilitating the consolidation results for the region, to provide additional information and analysis as required by management, corporate and the auditors.
Your new role
Key duties include:
- Support the maintenance of the main region reporting packs
- Support the maintenance of the region preliminary sales reports
- Loading of regional preliminary sales and overseas actual results for the region to the consolidation system.
- Preparation and loading of regional consolidation adjustments
- Support of other teams and sites in loading to the consolidation system
- Coordination and issuance of the submissions of the quarterly detailed analysis submissions from all International region sites, review and preparation of the detailed statutory analysis schedules
- Preparation of quarterly and year end supplementary reporting submissions for Corporate and the auditors
- Maintenance of finance master data for all sites using SAP and Hyperion globally as support for the master data team
- Control and responsibility for the submission of the monthly high risk and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation confirmations
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a part qualified accountant or qualified by experience. A knowledge of SAP and/or HFM is advantageous and experience of continuous improvement to processes is essential.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an outstanding benefits package including a salary of GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 (DOE), a company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%), a defined contribution pension scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions), life assurance and critical illness cover, 26 days holidays + statutory holidays (Including holiday trading), online retail discount portal, childcare vouchers, confidential employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family, free on-site parking and restaurant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.