We are inviting applications for a Executive Chef for our new refurbished hotel based in Royal Leamington Spa location.
The Hotel have 32 beautiful double bed rooms, Bar, Restaurant & Banquet hall for parties and exclusively used as a birthday/ wedding venue and offers private dining in the restaurant and bar areas. Our hotel has high occupancy of the guest in all the months of the year, Hotel offer incredible, private surroundings and high-quality food to the customers, our hotel is the centre of the city and known properties for the locals in Leamington Spa areas.
- We are looking for a Executive chef to come and take on this buzzing, growing business and add their own flair and style to the menu.
- We are looking for someone with great experience at good restaurants experinces with customer taste
- You might be looking to take on your first head chef position or take on something exciting and new.
- We are looking for someone who is excited about putting their stamp on the restaurant Menu & Bar Menu.
- Overseeing Operations: Executive chefs oversee the daily operations of the staff and kitchen.
- Innovation: To be financially viable, an executive chef must create new menu items that reflect innovation.
- Direction: All kitchen staff are under the direction of the head chef.
- Cultivating Business: Since responsible for culinary arts, executive chefs consider the needs and desires of the customers.
- Purchasing: Executive chefs are responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory.
- Training and Education: Executive chefs hire, train, and educate new staff.
- Safety Regulations: All safety regulations must be enforced by the executive chef to ensure employee safety and restaurant cleanliness.
- Customer Satisfaction: Executive chefs ensure customer satisfaction and seek feedback on menu items.
- Maintaining Quality: To be successful, an executive chef must continually check the quality of the culinary product.
- Administrative Duties: Although an executive chef often focuses on the culinary aspects of the industry, the chef must also perform administrative duties.
Our hotel is a great place to work & there is lot of opportunity for Executive Chef to show their all experinces and freehand work with the Management.