SENIOR PANEL TECHNICIAN
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: SENIOR PANEL TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: MARKET DRAYTON
JOB TITLE: SENIOR PANEL TECHNICIAN
HOURS: FULL TIME
THE COMPANY: Our client is an expert in car body repair and collision repair for all types of vehicles. Their body shop in Market Drayton guarantees their customer's cars body repair for life. Our client is part of an international network of body shops, and have established a reputation respected by many insurers.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking a Senior Panel Technician join their busy, successful team based in Market Drayton.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced panel technician and be at home in a busy, thriving automotive workshop.
Are you/Do you have: -
- Relevant ATA/NVQ qualification
- Experience in a similar role
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include: -
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the panel repair/replacement on motor vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Complete assigned jobs within the allowed or estimated repair times
- Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the workshop
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure where necessary
- Report on the job card all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle
- Report any additional damage found when stripping the vehicle directly to the Estimator/ Foreman
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with company policy
- Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager
This is not an exhaustive list of requirements and responsibilities.
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.