Help desk Supervisor
Help Desk Supervisor Maternity Cover
Your new company
This established organisation offers private and public-sector services from Facilities Management, construction and cleaning. They pride their selves in offering good service and supporting their multiple clients develop their business
Your new role
As Help Desk Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Running a busy help desk
- Scheduling emergency reactive work
- Communicating daily with contractors and clients
- Running daily reports
- dealing with orders coming in
- supervising up to a team of 6
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have:
- Good IT and administration skills
- Experience in using Excel, Word documents and spread sheets
- Supervisory or Team leader experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
28 Day annual leave and good competitive pay rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85404038