Sales Administrator job based in Leamington
Your new company
My client is a long established IT company who has its head office in Leamington Spa. They pride themselves in supplying some large well established clients based all over the world. Due to increased workload they are looking for an additional person to help assist with their clients requirements.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing 1st line support to resolve problems and escalating them appropriately. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with strong communication skills and career drive who is looking at a future in IT. Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Liaise with customers to ensure any issues raised are handled correctly in line with our SLA and processes to ensure the customer experience is maximised.
- Answer customer calls and general enquiries and handle appropriately.
- Work directly with technical teams to gather information on new features and developments.
- Produce internal meeting notes following client conference calls and Quarterly review meetings
- Identify and escalate improvements to process, products and services.
- Escalate unresolved problems appropriately internally and externally, maintaining customer awareness .
- Develop a working relationship with team members across the organisation.
- Use new technologies and skills to improve any content support-based processes as to make the most effective use of your time.
- Responsible for holding / rotating 24-hour x 7 support phone and escalating customer issues in cases where full system outage occurs.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have the following skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of helpdesks, support and escalation processes.
- Confident ability at dealing with customer enquiries.
- Excellent organisational skills with good time management skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Flexible and Proactive approach.
- Basic windows server and Windows 10 experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills within the rapidly expanding IT industry. They will offer you support and training to make you the best at what you do. Along with that you will receive a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.