An Export Clerk / Export Administrator is required to join the logistics department of a leading automotive and industrial components manufacturer.
This position would suit a candidate with previous experience of working within a Customer Service / Logistics environment - ideally Export. European language skills, in particular German, are advantageous.
Office Based - West Midlands
Commutable from - Cannock, Burntwood, Brownhills, Lichfield, Cosford, Shifnal, Telford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Penkridge, Stafford, Tamworth, West Bromwich, Wednesbury
GBPGBPCompetitive Salary + Bonus + Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Pension + Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Previous experience within a customer service, logistics or export role is essential.
- High levels of computer literacy including all Microsoft Office applications.
- You will have a professional, positive and patient approach.
- Analytical, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are necessary attributes for this role.
- This position would suit a candidate who is a natural problem solver and negotiator with the ability to co-ordinate and organise.
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP are desirable, although not essential.
- European language skills, in particular German, are advantageous.
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, the Export Clerk will be responsible for:
- Providing first class customer service
- Managing customer profiles, requirements, contracts and scheduling
- Overseeing credit arrangements
- Using SAP to enter and manipulate customer information.
- Liaise with Production Planners to ensure availability.
- Liaise with the Materials Department.
- Completing export documentation.
- Coordinate transport requirements.
- Create and keep up to date TS16949 procedure manuals and ensure filing system is in line with TS16949 requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Export Clerk / Export Administrator to join a global player in the development manufacture and distribution of OE and aftermarket premium branded products. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package life assurance, health insurance and a substantial pension.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Export Clerk job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3159KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.