School Receptionist/Administrator - Shrewsbury
New Directions Education are recruiting for a School Receptionist/Administrator to work within the Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and ALN (Additional Learning Needs) Schools in Shrewsbury.
Applicants should have previous experience working in a school office and must be familiar with the School Information Management System (SIMS).
Duties will include;
• Dealing with school meals administration
• Handling monies
• Paying invoices and banking cash
• Keeping clerical and computerised records of pupils and staff
• Producing statistical returns and reports
• General Administrative duties such as answering the phones, dealing with post and e-mails, greeting visitors at reception, issuing name badges, typing letters and reports, printing, photocopying, ordering equipment and stationary.
Typical Hours of work would be Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 16:00pm.
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible with working days & hours.Additional Information
Recruiting School Secretaries, Caretaker & Catering Support Jobs in Schools
New Directions Education registers vacancies in both primary and secondary schools for support staff. If you are looking for a job as a school secretary, a vacancy for a caretaker or searching for work within the school catering team, then we may be able to help you.School Secretary
Our schools recruit experienced school Secretaries on a regular basis who are typically experienced in SIMS, and fully computer literate. They are able to deal with confidential information, work on a variety of tasks and deal with public and staff at all levels.Caretaker
Candidates who have a background in maintenance, decorating, facilities or in a trade would be of interest to us here at New Directions Education. You will hold a very responsible role within the school, often being a key holder where you could be required to work split shifts, as well as responding to security alerts on the schools premises.Catering
Schools often come to New Directions Education for catering staff to work in the school canteen. Ideally, you will have a Food Hygiene certificate that is up-to-date and also have experience in working in a catering role previously.What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.