IT Network Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Network Manager, with a strong Cisco background, to join one of the UK's largest and prestigious charities. The business are undergoing a very exciting period of IT Change, and are now looking to hire within their growing Infrastructure team.
- Michael Page are representing one of the UK's leading charities, and an organisation that are leading the way in changing communities through their record levels of funding.
- They have recently moved into superb new offices in central Birmingham, and are on the verge of undergoing an exciting period of groundbreaking IT change through 2019.
- Due to the consistent growth of the organisation's IT function, they are now recruiting for an experienced IT Network Manager to join their Birmingham HQ.
- As the IT network Manager, you will act as subject matter expert on all areas of the organisation's network design and ongoing development, working as part of a talented Infrastructure team, reporting into an Infrastructure Manager.
- The team that you will be a part of has responsibilities across on-premise datacentres, and servers that are in the cloud. You will also support wired, wireless and mobile networks, as well as telephony services and databases.
- You will work closely with the IT Security Manager, to help secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- In addition, you will help support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- You will take responsibility for the configuration of routers and switch equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls.
- There is a central project focus to the role, and you will be a key contributor to technical design and project lifecycles for multiple major infrastructure enhancements on the networking side.
As the successful candidate for the IT Network Manager position, you will have strong experience in:
- Cisco-based technologies.
GBP35,000 - GBP39,000 + company benefits.