Job Title - Section Administrator
Location - Shrewsbury
Rates - GBP88.78 to GBP119.66 per day (PAYE) or GBP101.05 to GBP136.20 (Ltd or Umbrella)
In scope of IR35
About the role / project:
My client is looking to employ an experienced office administrator to join a busy team for a period of 6 months supporting an onsite team of 5 and a team of 20 remote colleagues.
What you will do:
- Administration of rosters and timesheets.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed.
- Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
- Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
- Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
- Provide support and assistance to other Section Administrator positions as directed.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of clerical support and office management
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.