Project Administrator/ Analyst
Project Administrator/ Analyst Job Coventry
Your new role
You will have a temporary position for 6 months with the possibility of going permanent. You will work Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:30 and Friday 09:00 to 17:00. The purpose of the role is to support the project team with savings/ benefits tracking. Your day to day duties will include:
- Working with the project lead and workstream leads to ensure all saving are tracked in master spreadsheet.
- You will analyse data, present findings in a clear and visual way, using suitable commentary.
- Produce reports and work with a number of stakeholders to provide data and to deliver reports and insights.
- You will need to respond to requests for ad-hoc reports.
- Schedule follow ups and set deadlines with team members for them to update key project information.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience of carrying out a similar project role and be advanced on excel.
What you'll get in return
You will have a temporary position for 6 months with the possibility of going permanent. You will receive an annual salary of GBP26,300. This is also a great company to work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.