Operations Administrator - Maternity Cover
Are you looking to work in a fast paced office role where you will be working against forever changing deadlines as well as prioritising a busy workload?
Our Burton based client is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join them to cover an impending Maternity Leave. The role will be starting in March and is expected to last until December.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the business with all administrative tasks.
Duties will include
- Investigating,dealingandrespondingtoenquiriesfromallbusinesssectors on behalf of the Senior Team and Directors
- Dealing with post, calls and e-mails and respondappropriately
- Diary management
- Planning and management of meetings
- Meeting and eventorganisation
- Producing and collating confidential data and reports whenrequired
- Prepare PowerPointpresentations
- Assist in the preparation of periodic business management reports when required
- Provide administration support of ad-hocprojects
- Taking notes for conference calls
- Collation and submission of Expenses
- Raising Purchase Orders
Intermediate level of IT literacy and knowledge including Word, Excel, PowerPoint andOutlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of thebusiness
- Excellent organisationalskills
- Team player essential
- Ability to react positively with sudden and unexpected changes indemand
- Can work accurately and effectively under pressure to tight deadlines and under owninitiative
- Comfortable dealing with sensitive and confidentialinformation
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team and also on their own initiative, be well organised and have an intermediate level of IT literacy. Candidates need to have a minimum of two years office based experience to be considered.
Please note: Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.