Trainee Financial Adviser
Job Title: Trainee Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Advice
Salary: GBP26,000 - GBP28,000 plus bonus
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a trainee financial adviser in Lichfield to join an Independent Financial Advice practice. This chartered financial advice practice are looking to take on a number of new colleagues due to a period of sustained growth.
With excellent client care at the core of what they do, they are keen to speak to client focused paraplanners or trainee financial advisers who are looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected chartered practice and enjoy the full support of their back office team including paraplanning, administration and client management servicing teams.
This is a directly authorised company who are passionate about their independence and the freedom this allows them to offer their clients a truly bespoke solution. They operate a fee based model insuring unbiased solutions for their valued clientele.
The business is built on positive client referrals therefor maintaining excellence in their client care is key to their continued success. They have been working with a lot of their clients and their families for decades meaning a great source of referral business. In addition to client referrals they hold close working relationships with local accountancy and solicitors practices. As well as being chartered some of the advisers hold the Pension Transfer Specialist qualifications and permissions allowing the business to handle this type of work for their clients as and when appropriate as part of their complete later life planning service.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a long term career with a well respect firm that are doing things the right way then this supportive and forward thinking team could be a great home. The business very much encourages career progression, to this end a number of their existing paraplanners, compliance managers and advisers started with the business in administration roles and have progressed through the ranks to their current positions giving them a complete understanding of the advice process. The business will fully fund professional qualifications through to chartered and beyond.
What's in it for you:
- A supportive and client focused outlook
- Excellent staff retention, long serving team
- Fully funded studies through to Chartered and beyond
- A modern approach to the advice process
- Beautiful, recently refurbished offices in excellent location
- A competitive and simple bonus structure
- Generous pension arrangements plus additional benefits
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Financial Advice Experience
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning, preferably progressing towards chartered
- A professional, client focussed approach
- A solution orientated mind set, with the best client outcome in mind
- Passion for providing quality service
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Russell Davies
Job Reference: 13438
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice practice based in Lichfield on a trainee financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.