A lead Plastic Injection Moulding organisation based in Herefordshire are currently on the lookout to add a Quality Manager to their current team due to growth within the business. The role will suit either an experienced Quality Manager or a Senior Quality Engineer looking to step into their first management position.
A knowledge of injection moulding is not essential to be considered for this position
The role is commutable from the following locations: Tewkesbury, Worcester, Hereford, Gloucester and Ludlow.
Quality Manager Responsibilities
- Complex New Product Introduction
- Overseeing the Quality Management system Process
- Continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Overseeing a team of Quality Inspectors and Quality Engineer
Quality Manager Experience:
- Understanding of as many of the following QMS – 9001, 14001, 18001, 13485
- Manufacturing / Engineering background
- Injection moulding background (Desirable)
- Previous experience of using problem solving techniques
- Experience of managing people
They are looking to line up initial telephone interviews for as early as Monday 25th Feb with Face to Face interviews to be lined up ASAP afterwards.
They have a budget of £45,000 + Benefits which includes the following, 25 days holiday, 5% matched Pension, Flexible working hours and private medical insurance.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the Engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our Aerospace, Automotive and Consumer Electronics partners quicker than the competition.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85396448