Do you enjoy working with children and playing a key a part in developing their learning? Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people with additional needs? If so, please read on!
An independent SEMH/SEN school in the West Midlands are seeking an experienced English Teacher to start as soon as possible.
The school accommodates for students aged 8-16 who struggle to access mainstream education. Students have a range of Special Educational Needs including Social-Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Conditions. The school provides a nurturing environment for students to engage in learning and develop a range of skills and has been awarded recognition from Ofsted as 'Good' with aspects of 'Outstanding'.
The successful candidate will be resilient, with a good sense of humour and a passion for supporting those with additional needs.
They must also:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS or QTLS
- Have a minimum of 2 years' teaching experience
- Have English as a specialism
- Have experience of or be willing to teach both Functional Skills and the GCSE curriculum
- Have experience of teaching students with SEMH/SEN needs
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with termly themes
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- The opportunity to work in a 'Good' school
- A permanent position with scope for progression
- A rewarding role
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Access to CPD and Training
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education offers a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme where you may be rewarded with £300 in gift vouchers - more information can be found at https://refer-a-friend/
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED TO REFER!